March 02, 2014

Woody18 wrote:

I'm honored to be the first person to post something in the LoL section of this forum. To start out I just want to say how OP Vel'Koz is IMO. His abilities are pretty good but its his passive mixed with his ulti that just melt the faces off your opponent. You land just 1 ability on an enemy and pop your ult and Vel's passive can be activated twice. If you land all of your abilities (including his w that marks the target 2 times) you can activate his passive 3 times in a matter of seconds, and I have done it. At lvl 18 his true dmg passive is 205. 203 x 3 = 609 true dmg for just his passive alone that is just nuts. Well that's all I have to say about that. Enjoy the Fields of Justice. "For Domacia!"

1 Likes

March 02, 2014

Varthel wrote:

It has always felt like the new champions are powerful. It makes sense-- drives people to buy the new stuff.

They seem to tone them down after a few weeks.

I haven't played Mr. Eye yet, but it seems pretty cool.

2 Likes

Tonkah

March 02, 2014

Tonkah wrote:

That would be my guess. The alternative would be that they start him in-line with everyone else and risk him being under-powered at first. Then no-one would really want to buy an underpowered champion... right?

0 Likes

zhanglao

March 04, 2014

zhanglao wrote:

When we have played against him so far we just have the Jungler camp mid through the whole laning phase. He has a lot of burst damage but pretty much 0 escape. So we just kill him a lot early.

I agree that they seem to release new champions with just a little too much power. I've also noticed that they don't allow brand new champions into tournament play until after they have been 'balanced'. What are PTR's for?!?!?

1 Likes

March 05, 2014

Varthel wrote:

We have only played ARAMs since he came out, and those disadvantages don't really cause much of a problem for him in ARAM.

0 Likes

zhanglao

March 05, 2014

zhanglao wrote:

He would be so fun on ARAM!

0 Likes