Teo

February 11, 2014

Teo wrote:

I checked on wow-heroes just to see how we are looking as a guild in comparison to other guilds on Doomhammer. Right now it shows us as #70 on the server. I think this is a little off because there are guilds ahead of us that haven't done as many Siege of Orgrimmar bosses as we have. But I think that will change here soon, so it is what it is for now, but let's see what we can do to rise up the rankings.

http://www.wow-heroes.com/progress/us/Doomhammer/

2 Likes

Boodicca

February 11, 2014

Boodicca wrote:

See, this is what happens. People get a place to talk and you find out that they are really rabidly competitive.

Also: hells yeah!

Death leader since 2006.
2 Likes

Boodicca

February 14, 2014

Boodicca wrote:

Also you can see that we have credit for NO normal guild runs of ToT or Heart of Fear. I bet we could knock those out pretty quick and up our ranking a fair piece. I wouldn't mind seeing that as an off-night activity.

Death leader since 2006.
2 Likes

Teo

February 14, 2014

Teo wrote:

Yep, and so if we can run those on our Monday "old raid" (or really not the current tier content) we would pass up a lot of the guilds on the server pretty easily.

2 Likes

Teo

February 14, 2014

Teo wrote:

So I went to the link again to see if we changed from getting two more bosses down last night (which we already had credit for), so it showed that we were still at the same rank. But then I toggled the switch for just the current tier and we are at 41 for Siege of Orgrimmar. (I still think that we should do the first raids for Mists and get credit for them as well.)

2 Likes

Stenton

March 04, 2014

Stenton wrote:

I will put something on the calender for one of the off nights, we should be able to steamroll thru alot of the MoP stuff in a night or so.

0 Likes

Doobmie

March 19, 2014

Doobmie wrote:

According to guild ox we are ranked 11th on doomhammer for RBGs lol I dont know how

0 Likes

Teo

April 04, 2014

Teo wrote:

Just checked in again after taking down two more bosses last night.

Overall it moves us to number 59 on the server, however if we filter to just show SoO we are at a 3-way tie for 31.

So, we should set up some of the recent past content guild events and get those knocked off of the list. Maybe each week make another run. I don't think it will take us long if we can get enough peeps together.

0 Likes

Teo

July 11, 2014

Teo wrote:

Now with Siegecrafter and the Klaxxi down we have move up to 24th on the server (really a 4 way tie for 23rd for tier 16).

I think if we can get a group together we can get some of the heroic final bosses on tiers 14 and 15 and move up even more. And of course get Garrosh. ;)

0 Likes

Boodicca

July 17, 2014

Boodicca wrote:

I pugged the final boss in a heroic ToES yesterday. It did have some very different mechanics that can't be ignored, but it was very doable. I'd really love to see us dedicate an evening to knocking out one of those raids. I like red squares on my OQ profile.

Death leader since 2006.
1 Likes

Teo

August 22, 2014

Teo wrote:

More updates:

From guildox: we were the 21st guild on the server to take down heroic Norushen. Kinda cool. http://www.guildox.com/wow/guild/US/Doomhammer/Defiant

And from there you can see how your toon compares to every other toon in your class on the server. If memory serves I think it was Boo that is in the top rogues on the server. Check it out.

0 Likes