Tonkah

January 29, 2014

Tonkah wrote:

Bethesda has announced the pricing plans for Elder Scrolls Online starting at $59.99 ($79.99 for the fancy edition).

If you preorder, you get a bunch of perks, including early-access (PC/Mac only), which will be good for reserving that perfect name you always wanted. Preorders are available now for all consoles.

To drive the message home, they released a new cinematic trailer that introduces some of the plot twists you can expect to learn about from within the game. (I sure wish someone would make a full-length movie that is as awesome as this trailer)

Will ESO be the next big thing? Or will it just be white noise? Discuss.

0 Likes

January 29, 2014

Zrais wrote:

Here is a 20% off code on a pre-order of ESO for those that are interested. Works on Greemangaming.com.

Y2OZM7-MJ3VHD-0AVTI1

-Zrais

1 Likes

Tonkah

January 29, 2014

Tonkah wrote:

I pre-ordered today and verified that the code works. Got the fancy pack for $64 (Woot!)

0 Likes

Eodred

January 30, 2014

Eodred wrote:

Fine. I did too. Got the same version... thank you for the magic code!

1 Likes

XanderJPN

February 12, 2014

XanderJPN wrote:

When does this game release?

0 Likes

Tonkah

February 12, 2014

Tonkah wrote:

The release date for Elder Scrolls Online is April 4th, 2014

0 Likes

Scarab

February 12, 2014

Scarab wrote:

If you are gonna play solo, this game is a scam ;)

...so if there is enough of us considering to go in on this scam together, I'll consider being a sheep as well.

Life's a game, PLAY HARD!
1 Likes

Eodred

February 12, 2014

Eodred wrote:

Well tonkah and I have already purchased it... and I'll be a healer. :)

0 Likes

XanderJPN

February 14, 2014

XanderJPN wrote:

I was sort of thinking the same thing. If a bunch of people are gonna play it, I would maybe go in. But I dont want to buy it and play on my own

1 Likes

Eodred

February 15, 2014

Eodred wrote:

Honestly the game is kind of hard - at least it was in the few beta's I played. It's solo-able, don't get me wrong - but it's also easy to die. I'd be all for grouping up and doing it.

0 Likes

Boodicca

February 18, 2014

Boodicca wrote:

It was called Game of the Lord of the Thrones.

That was indeed a pretty awesome trailer. Slightly tempted. But the last thing I need is a new focus for my OCD.

Death leader since 2006.
0 Likes

Tonkah

February 18, 2014

Tonkah wrote:

I'll be sure to let you know if it's worth playing. /peer_pressure

0 Likes