January 12, 2014

Castrokv wrote:

Hello so, i was just playing other games when DraKillerXX called me to come in the server saying i was getting raided, logging in the server he told me someone named ''Blur'' was in the house, alot of stuff is missing too, The house was almost completely gone, Also my other friend house Epidemik was raided too, he lost his gate and 2 metal doors, didnt loose so much stuff as i did, We just want out stuff back and this guy banned

1 Likes

Epidemik

January 12, 2014

Epidemik wrote:

Replying to confirm that I was raided as well. They got into our shared place and took from all of my storage. They raided my main house, but didn't get very far. They got through my gate (first pic) as well as my first two metal doors (second pic). The raider was only able to get into one of my boxes and stole some assorted building materials and stacks of gunpowder. All of my valuable stuff was stored deeper and higher in my house, so I wasn't hit as hard as Castrokv.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=215985653

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=215985672

2 Likes

Tonkah

January 12, 2014

Tonkah wrote:

I can only ban by the exact name of the player or by their steam ID. I will add "Blur" to the ban list and hope that does it.

As far as your items, reply to this thread with a list of items lost that you need to get you back on your feet (within reason) and I'll grant them to your inventory.

In the future, for those who catch someone raiding your stuff:

• Don't let your building decay
  • Take a screenshot of the player, close enough to see his name. This is the incriminating evidence that we need.
0 Likes

January 12, 2014

Castrokv wrote:

Well um, I lost around 30 Research Kit(Most of them Epid gave me) If you could refound me them Also a few other items a Shotgun with 80 Rounds its good to go back killing zombies I had a bolt action with all attachents with around 200 Ammo, I accept the required stuff to craft it too Umm, Some wood and Metal doors enough to rebuild the whole place if possible, Food so i dont die of hunger 1 Radiation Suit Set(I Had plenty of Sets before) so i can go loot the town, i only have the one im using now but its always good to have a reserve one Gunpowder and Metal fragments to make ammo to other weapons I guess that'll do to get some stuff back

0 Likes

January 12, 2014

DraKillerXX wrote:

Yeah he is right, i was there watching him raiding cast place, i want to kill him but its not PvP, only PvE plus i though it was cast but when i got close, nope. I told him to stop raiding but he said it was his place but obviously it was not. I log out so i can tell cast about it then i guess he log out but cast told me there no way he could hold all the stuff so we are trying to find his little storage area so we can get cast and epid stuff back.

Sorry for my grammar nor spelling lol...

0 Likes

Tonkah

January 13, 2014

Tonkah wrote:

Ok guys, just PM with a day/time you'll be on and I'll restore your items.

0 Likes