April 06, 2014

Eodred wrote:

Very helpful map for finding all the skyshards:

http://tamrieljournal.com/eso-skyshard-location-map/

1 Likes

Tonkah

April 07, 2014

Tonkah wrote:

So, when you find 3 of these, you get an additional skill point, correct?

0 Likes

Eodred

April 07, 2014

Eodred wrote:

That's correct. If you think about it, it's a pretty important part of the game that shouldn't be ignored. For our faction, the first 15 levels are spent between three locations. Bleakrock, Bal Foyen and Stonefalls. Might be a little confusing there because Bal Foyen is more or less within Stonefalls, they share map elements. Anyway - in those first 15 levels there are 22 skyshards. That's 7 additional skillpoints. That is a pretty big deal depending on how you spend them. They can either go directly towards character development in one of your main three specializations or towards your chosen weapon / armor which will directly impact your combat abilities. You can put them towards guild related things (mages/fighters/undaunted at current - they are adding thieves guild and dark brotherhood later on) which give you even more combat options. Or you can put them towards trade skill related things allowing you to craft more better gooder things. There are also some choices around race/class/world which have benefits but I haven't researched them much.

It's worth noting that doing quests is also important, I've found many that have awarded me an additional skill point upon completion.

0 Likes

Tonkah

April 07, 2014

Tonkah wrote:

Dang... I feel like I should start over with my skill point allocation. Can I do that?

I mistakenly thought that I should put all my skill points in class abilities, but now I have more spells than action buttons, some of which I don't care for.

0 Likes

Chooven

April 22, 2014

Chooven wrote:

There is a nice add-on for this on curse also

Its not what you know, it what they think you know
0 Likes

Tonkah

May 05, 2014

Tonkah wrote:

What is the name of said addon?

0 Likes