Biiiiiiiig patch yesterday. Lots of features and bug fixes. I highly recommend you read it in depth, but here are the highlights:
- Claim permissions (share your claims out with other players with lots of configuration options)
- Marketplace! Now you can buy pretend things for real money!
- Overflow inventory was implemented to allow you to pick up a claim that has more resources than you have bag space
- Tweak mode allows you to place the template (Shift+Click) and then move it around before it is actually put in the world
- Lots of changes to wood types and axes
- Friends List